- 04 May 2012
- Hits: 10562
Agriculture Minister Gerry Ritz salutes the agriculture industry's success at the Salon International de l'Agriculture au Maroc (SIAM) held in Meknes, Morocco, last week.
Canada's agriculture industry estimates that their participation in Africa's largest agricultural trade show will generate approximately $21 million in sales over the next 12 months.
- 03 May 2012
- Hits: 8804
A recent trip to Morocco allowed Penn State engineering leadership students to put theory into practice as they engaged in a cross-cultural collaboration with engineering students from Ecole Mohammadia d'Ingenueurs (EMI).
The students were a part of the capstone class for the Engineering Leadership Development Minor, Leadership Innovation and Global Resource Challenges, taught by Rick Schuhmann, the Walter L. Robb Director of Engineering Leadership Development.
- Morocco to Discuss US Draft on Syria Crisis
- Government of Canada Expanding Agriculture Trade with Morocco and the Middle East
- EU-Morocco Fishing Agreement Expected to Be Settled
- European Investment Bank Loans Morocco’s Phosphate Producer 200 Million Euros
- European Commission Welcomes the Eu.Morocco Agricultural Agreement
- 'Africa Express' Train Promotes Green Energy
- Morocco: Girl's Death Highlights Flawed Laws